1. Verified that the HTC phone have at least version Android version 2.2 that was tested to work connecting to NTUWL.
Select “Settings” on your HTC Desire home menu.
2. Select “Wireless & Networks”. It should automatically scan for the available networks.
Select “NTUWL" and press connect button.
3. It will start to connect to NTUWL and obtain an IP address automatically.
4. Once connected as below, Launch the Internet browser.
5. The Internet browser will automatically redirect to the NTUWL login page as below.
6. An authentication page will be displayed for you to login to NTU Wireless Network.
For NTU and NIE students, staff or alumni:
Please enter your NTU network account User Name and Password.
In the User Name field as below or select from the domain drop-down list for your group.
|NTU staff|| use||staff\username|
| NTU students|| use||student\username|
| NTU alumni|| use||assoc\username|
| NIE staff|| use||niestaff\username|
| NIE students|| use||niestudent\username|
Please SMS to request for a free one-day account with username and password to use NTU Wireless Network.
You need to have a local-number mobile phone to do so.
7. You have successfully connected to NTUWL.