1. At Windows desktop, click on button and navigate to Control Panel as shown below.
2. At Control Panel menu, click on Network and Internet, and then Network and Sharing Center as shown below.
3. click on Set up a new connection or network.
4. Select Manually connect to a wireless network.
5. Set the Network Name for NTUWL, Security type for No authentication (Open).
Check the checkboxes
Start with this connection automatically and
Connect even if the network is not broadcasting.
Click Next to proceed.
6. Click Close to complete setup.
7. When you are in the wireless coverage area, it should connect automatically to NTUWL.
8. At Network and Sharing Center menu, verify that connection is establised to NTUWL with the green wireless signal icon. Click Internet icon and the web browser will be launched for login.
10. Enter the User Name and Password as below, or select from the domain drop-down list for the correct grouping.
| NTU staff|| use||staff\username|
| NTU students|| use||student\username|
| NTU alumni|| use||assoc\username|
| NIE staff|| use||niestaff\username|
| NIE students|| use||niestudent\username|
11. For a successful Internet connection, a default web page of Internet Explorer will be displayed.
Congratulations. You have completed the configuration.