Limited complimentary seats for our workshops are offered on a first come first serve basis for current students of NTU.
- Should you be unable to attend the workshop upon receiving the email confirmation, please deregister at least 3 working days before the workshop by writing in to Ms Lee Ee Ling (email@example.com) to avoid the "no-show" penalty. This will also allow other students on the Wait List to secure a placement for the workshop.
- Should you be unable to attend the workshop due to valid reasons, submission of proof should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days to avoid the "no-show" penalty.
- Students who are unable to register for the workshop can indicate your interest through the Wait List Link.
- Should there be available slots, students would receive an email notification informing them of the vacant slot.
Penalty for No Show
What Constitutes No Show
A student will be considered 'No Show' if:
- Absent from the workshop without a valid reason.
- Withdraw less than 3 working days before workshop commencement date
Students who have accumulated two "no-show" without valid reasons & documental proof will be blocked from registering for future CAO events/services for the next 60 days.