NTU CAO has a wide range of workshops to prepare you for your career journey. Due to popular demand, we have increased the number of workshops. We are also introducing 11 new workshops to get you more career ready.
Come and learn from our highly-experienced Training Consultants as they build your skills and share tips on starting right for your career. Limited FREE slots
are available on a first come first serve basis. Register for the respective workshops via the registration links found on the Calendar of Workshops selection. Please see Workshop Registration Process & Terms
for registration timeline, and terms and conditions.
Start with the ‘Career Essential’ series. These workshops equip you with the essential skills as you embark on your job search journey.
- Direct Your Own Career
- Up the Hit Rate for Your Resume & Cover Letter
- Increase Your Success at Interviews
- Up Your Personal Brand Values
- Network Your Way to Opportunities
- Maximising Your Internship
- Job Search Strategies
The ‘Interviews +’ series explore specifically the Assessment Centres and Case Interviews. These workshops aim to increase your understanding of such interview methods and equip you with skills to better manage them for a better rate of success.
- Ace at Assessment Centres
- Successful Case Interview
Looking to create a career 'you', why not try out our ‘Professional Grooming Skills’ series to help you better understand how to dress for a business setting.
- Positive 1st Impressions - Professional Grooming for Career (Ladies / Gentlemen)
- Next Step Grooming: Makeup & Hairstyling for Ladies
Introducing our Brand New Series of Workshops! **NEW**
Want to present yourself more confidently and find the right pitch as you speak on your feet? Develop a more assured persona through our ‘Critical Communication Skills’ series, which help you to project a stronger you to your audience.
- Confident Professional Presentations
- Tell Compelling Stories at Work
- Think On Your Feet
Develop specific work competencies through our ‘Strategic Skills’ series, which provides you with some understanding on various areas such as Design Thinking, Project Management, and Business Knowledge.
- Design Thinking for Career Success
- Business 101
- Create Win-Win Negotiations
After securing your ideal job, you will need to start and perform well to sustain your passion and work. Gain some insights through our ‘Skillful Workplace Navigation’ series.
- Project Management
- Transition from NTU TO Work - Your 1st 90 days
- Emotional Intelligence & Diversity at Work
- Cultivate a Mindset to Navigate Uncertainty
Look out for emailers on ad-hoc workshops happening throughout the year.