For third year students from the six (6) engineering schools:
(click on the respective School to view details of the course curriculum)
- Division of Bioengineering (BIE) [not available for Aug - Dec PI]
- Division of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering (CBE)
The various internship programmes/periods:
- 20-week Professional Internship (PI) from January - May or August - December.
Placements will be sourced by CAO.
- 10-week Professional Attachment (PA) from May - July.
Placements will be sourced by students or CAO.
- 30-week Enhanced Professional Internship (EPI) from January - August.
Placements will be sourced by students.
To participate, please complete the appropriate Response Form (DPA.F10) and Programme Forms (DPA/30) for the respective discipline:
- For 20-week PI, Response Form (DPA.F10), and the appropriate Programme Form (DPA/30) for each school CEE, CE, EEE, MSE, MAE, BIE, CBE.
- For 10-week PA, Response Form (DPA.F10), and the appropriate Programme Form (DPA/30) for each school CEE, CE, EEE, MSE, MAE, BIE, CBE.
- Alternatively, you could submit the programmes to our office online via AIMS@NTU (URL: http://www.ntu.edu.sg/opawww/aims/).
For any enquiry on the internship for engineering students, please email Ms Yak Bee Hong at email@example.com