The NTU-USP is for students who excel academically and possess outstanding co-curricular portfolio. We welcome all who have a passion for learning beyond their majors, display intellectual curiosity and are willing to dedicate themselves to the vibrant NTU-USP community. Such students will benefit most from the multi-disciplinary programme that has been tailored to engage and realise the potential of bright minds.
The NTU-USP Scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing the NTU-University Scholars Programme.
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme in NTU and be on the NTU-University Scholars Programme (NTU-USP).
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
NTU-USP students may
not be concurrently enrolled under the following programmes:
- CN Yang Scholars Programme
- Renaissance Engineering Programme
- NTU-NIE Teaching Scholars Programme
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- All Double Majors and Second Major programmes under the College of Engineering and the College of Science