Keep in mind the following deadlines and event dates:
Mid-Project Progress Report
Research Paper & Research Log
8 January 2019
Transport Claims Form & Attendance Log Sheet
25 January 2019
A0 Poster for NRP Symposium
18 February 2019
Science Research Oral Presentation Assessment*
4 March 2019
Symposium & Poster Presentation Assessment#
3 April 2019
* Attendance is compulsory for all students offering their project as an H3 Science Research project
# Attendance is compulsory for all students offering their project as NRP Enrichment
Applications for the 2019-run of the NTU H3 Taught Modules will open in October 2018.
Applications for seeNTU 2018 have closed. The next application cycle will be in February 2019.
Semester 1 Timetable
Download your Semester 1 Timetable here.
Attendance at all lectures, tutorials and laboratory sessions is strictly compulsory.
1) Any absence from class / lab sessions / quizzes / tests must be covered by a valid MC from Fullerton Healthcare Clinic / Ng Teng Fong General Hospital or National University Hospital.
2) You are to obtain an MC covering the day(s) of absence. The MC must indicate the doctor's diagnosis (stomachache, headache, migraine, inability to sleep will not be accepted as reasons for absence).
3) Complete the Notification of Absence from Class e-form.
4) Either upload a scanned / photographed copy of your MC to the Notification of Absence form Class e-form or email a copy of it to SMBridging@ntu.edu.sg.
5) Submit the original MC to the Office of Admissions (SSC Level 3) within 2 working days of your absence. If you are unwell and unable to submit the MC on your own, do get a friend to submit it on your behalf.
The start and end times of all your lessons are clearly indicated on your timetable. It is your responsibility to ensure that you arrive for all lessons on time. Late-coming will not be tolerated.