The final thesis, after examination and amendments (if any), must be submitted in the form given below:
(1) Each copy must be cyclostyled or printed and bound with hard covers in international size A4 (210mm x 297mm);
(2) Each page must have a margin of 3.7cm to allow for binding;
(3) The thesis must be preceded by the following in the order given: title page, acknowledgements, table of contents, and summary, all of which must be bound with the thesis;
(4) The title page and acknowledgement page should be printed on single pages. From the content page onwards, the pages should preferably be printed double-sided, if possible, to reduce the thickness.
(5) The title and author's name must be given in block letters on the cover of the thesis;
(6) The title or an abbreviation thereof and the author's name must be given on the spine of the thesis;
(7) The thesis must be bound in matte dark blue with gold lettering not exceeding 16pts;
(8) Pages must be numbered in one continuous sequence in arabic numerals. Where a thesis consists of more than one volume, one sequence must be used.
For sample format of thesis, please Click here .