COURSE REGISTRATION - SEMESTER 1, ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
matriculated students for Semester 1, AY2018-19 intake may only register courses in Registration Period 2.
- Students are only allowed to register/drop courses
online during Registration Period 1 and 2.
- Priority is given to Coursework students registering courses offered by their own programme of study.
- All registration of courses must be completed within the stipulated period, after which students will not be allowed to add or drop any courses.
- A course dropped within the registration period will not appear in the result slip and official transcript.
- For a course that has not been dropped within the registration period, the student will be deemed to have sat and failed the course and a grade 'F' will be reflected in his/her result slip and official transcript.
- New students enrolling in Semester 1 AY 2018-2019 may only access e-services (including Course Registration) when term commences,
after they have been matriculated.
- Students are advised to check the courses which their School may have registered for them.
- For information or assistance on NTULearn, please refer to
https://ntulearn.ntu.edu.sg/ or email to NSS Service Desk at
(1) Registration Period 1 [For Existing Students ONLY]
|Opening Date & Time||Closing Date & Time |
|16 July 2018 (Monday), 1100hrs||18 July 2018 (Wednesday), 1700hrs|
- Research students, and Coursework students registering courses offered by other programmes of study, will receive an email confirmation on their courses on
24 July 2018.
- Students who miss the above registration period may register during Registration Period 2.
(2) Registration for new M.Sc. (Civil Engineering) students [Only for courses offered by the programme]
|Opening Date & Time||
Closing Date & Time|
06 August 2018 (Monday), 1100hrs||06 August 2018 (Monday), 2359hrs|
(3) Registration Period 2 [For Existing AND New Students]
|Opening Date & Time||Closing Date & Time|
13 August 2018 (Monday), 1100hrs||23 August 2018 (Thursday), 2359hrs|
- Remaining vacancies for courses will be available to all students during Registration Period 2.
- Research students will receive an email confirmation on their courses on
24 August 2018.
(4) Registration for Cross-School/Cross-Programme courses
(Courses NOT offered to student’s programme of study)
|Registration Period||Closing Date & Time|
Period 1||18 July 2018 (Wednesday), 1700hrs|
Period 2||17 August 2018 (Friday), 2359hrs|
- The final closing date for registration of cross-school/cross-programme courses is 17 August 2018. No request for registration of cross-school/cross-programme courses will be accepted after the final closing date.
- Students who have registered cross-school/cross-programme courses will receive an email confirmation on the courses on
24 July 2018 (for courses approved in Registration Period 1) and
24 August 2018 (for courses approved in Registration Period 2).