- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or enquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.
- This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy notices of those sites.
- Children (users under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services or purchase any products online unsupervised.
- We request that children do not submit any personal information to us online. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may only surf the Sites only if you have obtained consent from your parents/legal guardian or if you are under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
Alternatively, customers may refer their complaints to the ConsumerTrust Secretariat if they are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint. Complaints can be referred to:ConsumerTrust Secretariat
35, Selegie Road, #09-25, Parklane,