Go to Advanced Search
1. Please put up your poster at least 30 minutes prior to the start of event on 12 March 2018, Monday, before 9.00 am.
2. Posters must be display from 12 to 14 March 2018 and only to be removed at the end of the event on 14 March 2018, Wednesday after 6.00 pm.
3. The poster should be in 1 page and can be up to A0 size [84.1cm x 118.9 cm]. Orientation of poster is Portrait. Velcros will be available at the presentation site.
4. Your poster must correspond to the title and content of the abstract you have submitted.
5. Please include title of abstract paper, names and affiliations of the authors, and figures and tables in the poster.
6. Do plan your poster to be in logical sequence (i.e. introduction, study design and methods, data collected, conclusion).
7. The contents of the presentation should be clear and concise. To ensure visual effectiveness of your poster, use large lettering and minimum text. Usage of colours can visually enhance your poster.
Copyright • Disclaimer • Privacy StatementReg. No. 200604393R
Data Protection And Privacy
Reg. No. 200604393R
© 2012 Nanyang Technological University
Last modified on