To give the highest recognition to individuals and teams whose outstanding contributions exemplify the high standards of quality service expected by the University.
For NTU faculty and staff
- All NTU faculty and staff who were in service at any time from 1 August 2016 to 31 August 2017
- Individuals and teams can be nominated for the awards
- For a nominated team, each team member should have contributed in a significant role
- Self-nomination is allowed, however, nomination by another party is preferred.
- Nominator should complete the nomination form and all nominations should stress the overall achievements of the nominee(s) and their significance. The nomination shall include information on :
||Description of exemplary achievements, service and accomplishments over and above usual job responsibilities/activities, and why they are significant|
||Impact on University’s vision and mission|
||How the reputation/international standing of NTU is enhanced|
||National, regional and/or international accolade and recognition|
||How the actions, attitude and personality of the nominee/s have inspired others|
- Additional Information Required For Service: How the nominee has gone above and beyond the expectations of the position, made a difference to the NTU community, and contributed to the success of other employees.
The evaluation will be based on the following key criteria :
- Impact – for contributions or accomplishments, achieved either as an individual or as a team, which created significant positive impact to the image, competitive edge, growth of the University or achieved excellence beyond the immediate organizational level.
- Influence – for contributions or accomplishments, achieved either as an individual or as a team, which have created a positive influence to the University’s community and beyond, inspiring fellow colleagues, students as well as the community at large.
The University Selection Committee will make the final selection of the award winner(s).
- $5,000 Cash
- Trophy and Certificate of Commendation
Click here for Nomination.