- Want to access an online article that the Library has already paid for?
- Want to check if the Library has that Amazon book?
- Want to quickly search for something in the Library while you are on another webpage?
NTU Libraries Toolbar is a 3-in-1 solution to your research and reading needs.
After successful installation, theicon will appear adjacent to the address bar.
The NTU Libraries Toolbar has 4 useful features.
Full Text@NTU Proxy
Right click on any webpages and click “Reload page via full text @ NTU Library” to gain access to the full article if it is purchased by NTU.|
Click on the NTU Libraries Toolbar to open up our search box, allowing you to access OneSearch, our Library Catalogue, journals or databases conveniently. Select the type of searches by clicking on the arrowhead. |
Hyperlinks for Instant Searches
Unique identifiers like ISBN, ISSN, DOIs, and PMID are instantly hyperlinked, allowing you to search for the associated items on our library.|
Links to Other Library Resources||
Links to other useful library resources can be found in the toolbar.|
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- NTU staff without PC admin rights who would like to uninstall the toolbar, please contact