Full Text @NTU Libraries
Easy Access to NTU-Subscribed Articles
Found a useful article online but unable to access the full text? Someone sent you a link but it only brings you to the abstract?
Full Text @NTU Libraries is a bookmark for your web browser which allows NTU staff and students to easily click through to full text articles or e-books if subscribed by NTU Libraries.
Below are the simple steps you can take to install Full Text @NTU Libraries on your preferred web browser. Once installed, whenever you find yourself on a page that only shows the article abstract or asks for a login or payment, simply click on the Full Text bookmark in your browser and the page will be reloaded with the full text options (if we subscribe to that journal/book).
Safari / Google Chrome
Drag and drop
Full Text @NTU Library to your browser's toolbar.
- Ensure that you have enabled the
Favourites Bar on your browser. If you have not, right click the menu bar and check the box
- Right click
Full Text @NTU Library, select
Add to Favourites and
Create in Favourites Bar.
- Right click
Full Text @NTU Library and select
Bookmark This Link.
- Add to folder
NTU Libraries Proxy Bookmarklet will appear on your browser toolbar.
For Mobile Devices
(Apple OS and Android OS)
Open this page and bookmark it in your mobile device's browser. Click on
Bookmarks and ensure that you see Full Text @NTU Library amongst your bookmarks. If you encounter problems with your mobile device's default browser, please use
Google Chrome Mobile.
- Change the URL address for the saved bookmark to:
Tap "Done" to save the bookmark.
- Tap on the bookmark when prompted for payment. For Android users, search for Full Text @NTU using the address bar and tap on that link instead.
- Full Text @NTU Library can be used on hyperlinks found in emails sent by key journal publishers.
- Full Text @NTU Library can be used on hyperlinks found in research articles sent to you by research collaborators from other universities.
- For materials not subscribed by NTU Library, make use of the document delivery service, interlibrary loans (for books) or New Title Recommendation.
- If you encounter any difficulties, please approach your
Interested in more library tools? Find out more about our
NTU Libraries Toolbar.