Published on: 01-Apr-2018
SciFinder-n is a research discovery tool that allows college students and faculty to access a wide diversity of research from many scientific disciplines, including biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering and materials science.
They have implemented a streamlined new interface with
new features aiming at accelerating discovery and ease of use. You are invited to try this new interface.
|Trial Period:||19 March – 18 May 2018|
(Please use your existing SciFinder login ID and password.
For new users, please register for an account
(Your feedback is important and will help us in evaluating if this resource is worth upgrading.)
What's new in SciFindern?
- Accelerates your research with actionable results such as step-by-step synthetic methods (MethodsNow) and hard-to-find chemistry within patents (PatentPak) now automatically included
- Displays search results in relevance order, helping you to know what's most important to read first
- Easy to use – Features a redesigned streamlined interface
- Conducts multiple searches in parallel with multi-tab (multi session) searching
- Start and stop your search any time with your personal search history auto-saved
Log in to SciFinder-n today to see how it can help you to increase your productivity!
Should you have any queries regarding the database trial, please contact the Science librarians at
Back to listing