Published on: 24-Jun-2018
To enhance performance, stability and security for Library services, Centre for IT Services will be patching the Library servers to resolve bugs and close vulnerabilities on Sunday, 22 July 2018 from 12:00am – 3:00am. During this period, the following will NOT be available:
1. Place holds.
2. Check my account.
3. Item availability status in OneSearch.
4. Self-check machines and book dispenser.
5. Status of items returned at book chutes will not be updated immediately.
6. DR-NTU(Open Access), DR-NTU(Restricted Access) and DR-NTU(Data).
7. Some library e-resources, such as databases and e-journals, may not be available.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Back to listing