Nanyang Technological University

Academic Services

Alumni may refer to the following links if they wish to request for these academic-related services.

Request for additional transcript
Replacement of degree certificate
Certified true copy of degree certificate / Request for certification letter
  • NTU
    Bachelor degree, please send an email to the Office of Academic Services.

    Higher degree (MSc / PhD), please send an email to the Graduate Studies.

  • NIE
    For NIE Programmes, please click here.

Degree verification (for employers)
  • NTU
    Bachelor degree, please click here.​

    Higher degree (MSc / PhD), please click here.

Share Article